Ganked from rapidfix
. :]Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/comic books/literary works/television series and put their summaries from Better Than It Sounds and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
A pair of fast-flying couriers get dragged into a war against their will.
Last Exile, kirbywarrior1
2. Some farm kids discover that they are main characters, and that they have to stop Satan and his crones before one of them goes mad
and destroys the world for them.
Laser tag is Serious Business, Real Time Strategy games even more so.
Ender's Game, kirbywarrior1
A ten-year-old girl helps and is helped by a spa employee with partial amnesia after her parents’ bad table manners nearly cause her to fade from existence.
Spirited Away, cynchick
An assassin becomes a Technical Pacifist, then spends half the series trying not to kill the Big Bad but just teach him a lesson.
Black Cat, irishmastermind
In a horrible world, two wonderful children experience horrible horrors before dying horribly. The critics go wild. Personal note: Haaaated this one.
Grave of the Fireflies, kirbywarrior1
Magicians who work for the British government regulate magic, travel to parallel universes, and die. A lot.
The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, navielflourish
Superweapons are given to mentally unstable children while the adults plot to destroy the world. Anyone who claims to understand it is a liar. Even the creator.
Years after an eccentric philanthropist goes missing, it is learned that his most prized possession must be destroyed.
Lord of the Rings, irishmastermind (after a pretty big hint XD).
10. Everyone is an immigrant and spends their time forcefully displacing the natives. The local government is powerless to stop it since the immigrants will just come back in greater numbers.
A misogynist addicted to smoking and cocaine lives together with an ex-army doctor with a mysteriously migrating injury. Together, They Fight Crime! The Big Bad is a math teacher.
Sherlock Holmes, lone_gothic
12. A callow orphan joins a princess leading a resistance against an evil empire. They're joined by a roguish pilot/pirate and his tall, furry partner. A guy in full, black body armor gets in the way a lot. There are twins and daddy issues, but no R2-D2
Skill at sport bestows ability to defy physics and commit genocide against the dinosaurs.
Prince of Tennis, peace_piper
A hooligan goes on a quest to fix a fountain, but ends up in everyone else's quests. His friend disapproves.
Tales of Vesperia, rapidfix
A guy who eats vampires acts like a complete idiot while occasionally eating vampires and making a scythe out of his blood. Nanomachines started it.
Trinity Blood, kirbywarrior1
Winged Humanoids battle for the fate of a universe where there is no ocean, and cards dictate almost everything.
Baten Kaitos, kirbywarrior1
17. A girl learns philosophy from a book about a girl learning philosophy to escape a book about philosophy being read by the original girl, who as the reader knows, is also a character in a book about philosophy.
You fight against angels led by a legendary hero and ruin his plans for world peace.
Tales of Symphonia its_game_time
19. Brave heroes join up to hunt down the source of the world’s air pollution. They argue over who gets stuck with a bucket.
20. A hero’s attempts to slay a dragon are delayed when everyone makes him/her solve their problems first....And yes, I have played, read, and/or watched all of these. :]